Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

THE LAST ONE
As I stumbled onto a mysterious part of the forest I could hear little tiny voices in the bush. I walked forward heart pumping, I was shocked in fear and blacked out, I could hear the voices again but they were right next to me. I leaped up in fear, shaking my head looking around me. little people were surrounding me as I walked around wondering what was going on I saw an exit and ran for it like a horse, it was my only chance to escape them. I got to the top and saw nuclear waste everywhere, they came up behind me and said “you're the last one “  I fell and I didn't wake up.
The end

3 comments:

  1. Te Rehua I can see you are trying really hard at writing a narrative (made up story). I like the adjectives you have used like 'little', 'tiny', 'shocked', it makes your writing interesting to read. Next time you could organise your idea into paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beginning to your narrative Te Rehua - it would be fantastic to see you expand this story furhter with paragraphing. Ka pai keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your post titled "The Last One". Good descriptive writing and makes me want you to wake up and add to it.

    ReplyDelete